Monday, April 1, 2013

Anna Dressed in Blood: Book Review

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake


I will be honest. This book absolutely drew me in, whether or not it defied all reality or whatever. I loved it. I loved the horror, the humor, the lack of mystery, all of it. I still have no clear idea how you make out with a ghost, but whatever. I still loved it. I would probably be more bothered by the graphic horror bits if I watched horror movies, but I couldn't really visualize that clearly, which was okay because I don't watch horror for a reason. 

What a mind-rendingly thoughtful review, right? I liked the way the plots twisted together and resolved beautifully, the way the MC didn't whine too much about his sad life while still putting across that it was pretty sad. I'm not crazy about swears, but it was more for authentic voice than pointlessness so didn't bother me very much. 

Fun, pretty mindless stuff. Wow! I should be paid to do reviews. I'm awesome! Seriously, good reviewers are worth their weight in GOLD. Although with the price of gold going down, maybe I should say worth their weight in OIL. Black gold, Texas T... 

No comments:

Post a Comment